Tuesday 18 May 2010

Massive Promotion!


I am Having a HUGE Promotion!

As I have been so busy buying up wonderful craft items like crazy, it is very hard to resist all the wonderful crafts and handmade items on offer from the Folksy artisans, I am having a huge promotion to try and redress the balance!

Therefore, I have decided that when anyone of buys any one of my handbags, they will automatically be offered ANY gemstone keyring or handbag charm, of their choice from throughout my shop, for half price and I will refund the difference through paypal.

Obviously, this promotional offer cannot go on forever, so I have decided that it will be open for the first five handbags bought, no matter how long that takes.

There are many handbags in my shop, here are just a few examples.
or link via the fossil link in the top corner of the blog.

Green Meadow Handbag with wooden bead shoulder strap


Coastline Hues Handbag with lucite handles.

Spring Bead a petite handbag with vintage bead detail.

http://www.folksy.com/items/512725-Spring-Bead-Hand-Knitted-Crocheted-Handbag-with-bead-detail-?shop=yes


Purple and Shocking Pink Delight petite handbag with baby pink bead detail.


For the full range of handbags and gemstone keyrings and handbag charms,
please pop over to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment