Today is my Mummy’s Birthday and yes I do still call her Mummy, and yes I know I am 43 years old! But I have other reasons to celebrate today:-
• I sold my large Ammonite Display fossil! Happy Dance!
• I listed the most stunning piece of Tiger’s Eye, that I will keep for myself if it does not sell, so pressie for me if that is the case!
• I had my June Handbag give-away blog, which went really well, loads of entries from lovely people, and the smile on my daughter’s face to be involved, such a treat!
• The world cup is on … yes, I know … girl – football?!? But I actually like it! Apart from the spitting and amateur dramatics!
• I got so caught up with all the colours and celebrating, I listed a second item, a scoobie keyring, inspired by all the international colours of the world cup and the Rainbow Nation!
Personal Mini Treasury!
As mentioned above, my original listing is a beautiful Tiger’s Eye Fox tableaux keyring, or handbag charm if you prefer. Really do not need to say a great deal about it, a very substantial and weighty piece of golden Tiger’s Eye!
And then we have my international colours inspired keyring with multi-bead section in the centre.
If you would like a more in-depth look, just click on the photo and scurry over to my folksy shop. Thank you!
June Loon Bold and Beautiful Treasury!
Following on from the the bold colours in my scoobie, I decided to look for bright, bold and beautiful coloured items from the June Loons today. It was hard to stick to just six items, obviously we were all inspired by colour with our listings today!
Maxine Veronica Mushy Makes Dready Derry Designs
♥ Lonely Hearts ♥ Mildunkley Dottie Designs
If you’re feeling colourful, or in need of a little colour in your life today, you can do no better than to seek out the end of the rainbow in these Folksy shops, click on the photo’s to see them in full detail, as well as the other wonderful items that these Folksters have created. Thank you!