Friday 16 March 2012

Folksy Friday! Bumble Bee!


Busy Buzzy Bumble Bee!

I have been super busy over the the last few days, with work, raising my family and my husband's 50th birthday, so it has been all rush, rush, rush and it made me feel just like a busy bee, and in many ways I am very similar, industrious, round and soft looking, in no way designed to look like I could fly and occasionally get angry enough to sting!  LOL!

So in honour of my alter ego this week, the lovely bumble bee, I have decided to dedicate my Folksy Friday to them.

Buzzy Bee Gallery!

Ooo, that rhymes!  LOL!

Please click on the pictures below, to buzz across to the hives in question, where you will get all the honey you need.








I hope no one minds me adding two bee inspired items of my own.


Thank you for stopping by and buzzing along with me!



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely galleree home to stripey happy bees! We must all plant bee attracting plants and flowers this year to help our buzzy friends...we need bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post - and it's true you are like a lovely busy bee - except you're not yellow and black stripes of course! P.S. Congrats on the Folksy front page feature :)))) Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buzz, buzz, buzz!

    Great blog Natalie.

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basking in the dazzling array of bee-inspired beauties! Fabulous!
    Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection, love the theme too - very cheery and fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely selection Natalie! I'm not normally a fan of real bees, but these look great! :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely selection. Great theme idea.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my Bee Mine card in this lovely selection! The bee-striped top is great!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bee's :) So weird i was drawing bee's today to embroider. Obvioulsy i will have to get round to it now after seeing your inspiration.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete