Friday 27 May 2011

Folksy Friday! Topical!

Topical Event!


I thought I would showcase some items today around a topical event that has been featuring on the news of late!

Any guesses as to the event?

Please leave your suggestions in the comments box.


Topical Feature Gallery!

I have some explosive and 'smokin' exciting items for you today, so don't delay in taking a closer view of them in their shop setting, by clicking on the picture, you'll drift and float over to their location where you can settle down for an extended stay.

Sorry couldn't help myself! LOL!












I hope you have enjoyed our sojourn into the topical events and hopefully I have not made it too difficult for you to guess, I'm sure the answer will erupt forth as you view these lovely items.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, great theme! No lava lamps on Folksy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab theme and cleaver choices Natalie. Love the dinosaurs and all the lava rock
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie

    "I love reading your blog and I think you deserve this, so I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    It’s as simple as that. Hope you accept!"

    ReplyDelete