Thursday 2 September 2010

September Stars 2nd Day of Listing!


September Stars!


We are only on day two of listing and at the time of posting this blog, the September Stars listing club has collectively already made 56 sales!

Phenomenal!

'Five Fave Features'

Every time I blog on the September Stars, I will showcase five sellers items, as my favourite star shape has five points!
Today I felt there was a strong textural thread within the September Stars! So I decided to feature
'Five Faves' in my five pointed star theme.



To view these 'stellar' sellers and their products in more detail, please just click on the pictures to 'shoot' across to their shops and view their products in their 'firmament'!










My personal Stellar Feature!

Today my personal listing was to add a little sparkle to my shop, with this cream and gold knitted and crocheted handbag, fully lined with cream cotton and using pine wooden handles.

If you too like a little sparkle but don't want anything overstated, then this handbag might just be the thing for you.


Please just click on the pictures to take a more in depth view of this handbag.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my coasters. The butterfly card almost looks like glass! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all gorgeous but I love Dottie's wedding album, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my gloves! Some lovely items there, I love the coasters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me! Love the gloves and your sparkly bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice selection. thanks for including me :)

    Dach crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely finds I do love Diomo glass's work its lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all lovely! I better get to work and make some more, the competition is stiff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely collection, i need to gear up as I am already running short of ideas.
    Love your handbag.
    -indira

    ReplyDelete