Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hello to May Daze!


May Daze!

Another month has flown by, April and the April Artisans Daily listing club has come to an end and a new months daily listing club commences, hoping that the April showers will soon be leaving us and the May spring weather will shine on us all, with this in mind, the listing club members voted for the name May Daze for this month, which I hope will be prophetic as well as eloquent.

The April Artisans did very well, considering both the economic and well as actual climate and made a wonderful 341 collective sales, and although this is greatly reduced from this time last year, I think it reflects the current downturn in the economy in general and to be expected, more is the pity, lets hope that things improve for us all, and especially for the May Daze daily listers!

May Daze Gallery!

So to start us off, I thought I would show you a selection of the wonderful creative talents on show already this month!  

There is no particular theme, just all gorgeous!

   
   
  
   
 
  
I do hope you have enjoyed my May Daze gallery selection and will visit the shops in question by clicking on the pictures.


10 comments:

  1. There are so many gorgeous items on display and lots more to come in May no doubt! I can't pick a favourite - there are just so many I love! Thanks, Natalie for including my silk purse.
    Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my mosaic in this lovely selection, I particularly like the bracelet! Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Michelle's starfish mosiac (one to keep a note of for when the bathroom eventually looks a bit more like a bathroom and a bit less like an afterthought). Thanks so much for including one of my bags:)

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to Maze Daze success. Well done Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous start to May Natalie! Thank you for featuring my bracelet (and of course Mike's beads :)
    patx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely selection. I second Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Mike's beads and thank you for featuring my card :)

    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my card Natalie, a lovely selection and I hope we all have a good May! :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete