Friday 11 May 2012

Folksy Friday! Tree Hugging!


Tree Hugging!

It's Friday yet again!  How quickly does the week go!!!!

This week I would like to feature tree's, as my lovely husband has just given me a belated 20th Anniversary gift, he has had a tree planted for me, via the Woodland Trust, somewhere in Leicestershire, as part of the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, and my husband's message to me is also going into the commemorative book of celebrations.

How lovely is that, he knows I am a bit of a tree hugger!

Tree Hugger's Gallery!

So if you are anything like me and love tree's, here is a gorgeous forest gallery for you to enjoy!  

Please click on the pictures, to 'branch' out to these shops amongst the 'forest' of shops on Folksy, and I hope the 'leaf' and impression on you!

 

 

 

 

Have you 'twigged' that I like tree's!  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. So kind of you to 'branch' out to include my wee aceo! Such a pretty selection...these trees are truly fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my tree print! What a romantic gift from your husband. One of the first things my OH bought me was some drill bits, ever practical lol. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely anniversary gift, and a beautiful selection of trees. Thank you so much for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely - I particularly like Michele Webber's lovely pic bottom left - I'm looking forward to some less miserable weather so we go out & about on a few country walks. This print reminds me of them :) x

    ReplyDelete