Sunday 17 July 2011

Yarn Creations!

Fancy A Yarn?

After all the jewellery blogs of late, I though I would concentrate on another of my loves, playing around with yarn. Knitting, Crocheted and lots more to be found in fabulous yarns on Folksy, and always a talking piece.

My hubby calls me the Knitting Natter, very apt if I say so myself.


Fabulous Yarn Creations!

Such a wealth of talent on Folksy and I could devote many pages to yarn creations and the amazing designs, items and stunning yarns used, so have limited myself to just a few, to show you the variety on offer.

Please click on the pictures, to get hooked across to the shop in question.













I hope you have enjoyed my yarn journey and agree with me that it is such a versatile medium to work in.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my baby loafers. I think they are one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitting too Natalie. I have so many balls of wool I have lost count. Socks and shawls are my favourite and I do have a shawl on the go at the moment. Lovely selection of knitted and crocheted items. I especially love the scarf and the baby loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baby shoes are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my scarf, Natalie. I love your bag - I've already commented on the gorgeous colours!
    best wishes
    Polly
    (PollyKrafts)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for picking my sophie's stuff corsage natalie!

    im very honoured to be chosen amongst other whose skills and eye for colour far surpass mine!!!!

    thank you...im blushing!

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful selection that really achieve your aim of showcasing the wide uses for yarn. Thank you for featuring my Sari silk handbag :-) Am in love with Polly's scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could knit :( you are all so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for adding my crochet pincushion to your lovely page. I think we all
    appreciate the work you do for us,

    Cat

    ReplyDelete