Friday 15 October 2010

Folksy Friday! Comfy Cosy!


Comfy Cosy!

It has been so chilly this evening that I have been snuggled up, on the sofa, under my blankly!

So it seems an ideal time to look for cushions, pillows, blankets and quilts from fellow Folksters to keep snugly, warm, comfy and stylish!

If you fancy a cosy nap, then look no further and click on the pictures below to be taken one step closer to comfort and a cosy evening in!











Thank you for taking a look at my indulgent comfort seeking Folksy Friday this week!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh they all look so snuggly. You just need a hot chocolate with marshmallows and it would be heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just come to the computer away from a toasty fire, so now I feel much better :)
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cosy! Loving your choices Natalie
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and practical choices!

    Perfect now the weather is turning colder!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete